Climate Finance Marketing Manager (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Aug 25, 2021 - Requisition No. 93631
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and build opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We build campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is coordinated and responsibly disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a marketer who will help execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for our Global Public Policy group.
You will work with both internal and external business partners as well as internal marketing/communications collaborators (press, content, digital, creative, and events teams) globally to manage strategic and effective programs and ensure execution to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate financial services knowledge and a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain effective execution of marketing programs by managing relationships directly with business stakeholders and coordinating with marketing counterparts
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activities, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Manage your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be inventive
You need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a 360-marketing role
- Financial markets expertise. Climate finance experience/interest is a plus
- The ability to successfully partner with external stakeholders as well as internal teams, including sales, business managers, and external relations teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to build project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.