Collaboration Solutions Specialist
New York, NY
Posted Jan 4, 2021 - Requisition No. 87978
Bloomberg’s Collaboration Solutions team is a forward-thinking, innovative group of individuals who are committed to providing the best tools and support to the organization. We are responsible for researching, evaluating and delivering collaboration platforms, that include Video Conferencing, Team space collaboration, Virtual Communication and File Management. This is a high profile team that requires the best in project management, strategic implementation and technical troubleshooting.
What's The Role?
As a Collaboration Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the existing collaboration tools utilized by our employees, as well as assisting in the research and implementation of new software and hardware tools for the organization. You will need to be able to report on project statuses, platform analytics/data, adoption of tools and risks. You may also need to manage vendor relationships, while effectively representing Bloomberg and the needs of the business.
If you wish to be involved in an exciting, fast-paced opportunity that allows you to fully utilize your technical skills while being a part of the team that is building and continually improving the tools to help an innovative company collaborate even better - then this may be the opportunity for you.
We'll Trust You To:
- Be part of the Collaboration Solutions team that manages Bloomberg's collaboration platforms such as Microsoft Teams, WebEx Meetings, Google Meet, and Zoom
- Engineer, configure, create security policies and manage these platforms
- Plan, deploy, and manage Microsoft Teams, meetings, chat, apps, Office 365 groups, channels, security/compliance, and implement integration with 3rd party collaboration and management systems
- Solve complex issues and develop recommendations based upon the platform’s analytics and usage reports
- Work with the Collaboration Scrum team and internal partners to define project scope and meet project deliverables
- Appropriately report on the status of any platforms or projects in our environment
- Analyze relevant data to identify trends or actionable items
- Be a self-starter with a passion for technology
- Have proficiency at multitasking in a high-volume environment
- Be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
You'll Need To Have:
- A full understanding of the Microsoft 365 and Teams technology stack: Microsoft Teams Real-Time Communications, Audio/Video Conferencing, IM/Presence, Managing Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive integration, etc.
- A fundamental understanding of integration points with apps and services within Microsoft 365 (Azure AD, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, and other Microsoft 365 apps)
- Familiarity with Cisco WebEx Meetings, Zoom, Google Meet and other mainstream collaboration platforms
- Possess an understanding of digital voice/video - VoIP, ISDN/POTS/PRI/SIP-based services, call routing, as well as PSTN
- A solid grasp of PC hardware, operating systems and software suites (Windows & Mac OS, Office Suite)
- Excellent communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Legal authorization to work in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship
- An aptitude for multitasking and prioritization
We'd Love to See (Pluses):
- Microsoft Teams enterprise audio / video web conferencing infrastructure and telephony integration
- Experience with a large scale implementation of Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Experience customizing Teams using the Microsoft Teams SDK/Toolkit
- Knowledge of the Graph APIs and experience analyzing usage data
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Phone, Direct Routing, Express Routes, and Azure networking
- Experience implementing, managing and supporting Cisco WebEx Meetings, Zoom, and Google Meet
- Understanding of network switch and routing, enterprise network TCP/IP, DNS, QOS, and Firewalls
- Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience communicating with senior leadership
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.