Compliance Solutions (VAULT) - Relationship Manger
New York, NY
Posted Jun 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 104643
The volume of communication, trade, voice data generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment!
What’s the role?
As a Vault Sales Relationship Manager you will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial team focused on expanding our client base for our cloud-based information governance and information analytics solution within the AMER region. As this role is based in New York, you will need to travel frequently across your assigned territory to meet clients and cultivate prospects. You'll be responsible for managing a pipeline, building relationships, executing strategy and growing our client base throughout your territory. Your focus will on growing new business and initiating and building on client engagements.
You will need to have an understanding of our compliance product offerings and find opportunities to introduce our products to new clients.
We’ll trust you to:
- Execute sales strategy to help drive the pipeline and achieve the expected results
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships, showing the ability to influence and drive client decision making through strong inter-personal skills
- Be self-motivating and accountable for delivering results
- Develop your knowledge, skills, and talents as a Subject Matter Expert
- Work in a team oriented collaborative environment
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and community events
- Effectively communicate client needs and challenges with our Product teams.
You’ll need to have:
- The ability to embody the agility and uniqueness that makes Bloomberg such a dynamic company
- New Business Sales Experience
- Strong understanding of the financial markets, regulations and compliance needs.
- Ability to run a pipeline and the overall sales engagement cycle
- Ability to develop a network to manage internal relationships across Implementation, Product, and Engineering teams
- Aptitude for asking questions to develop a complete understanding of a client’s problems, needs and business/technology strategies
- Ability to multi-task on various priorities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A desire to travel in order to provide our clients with a premiere service.
We’d love to see:
- Language Skills: Spanish, Portuguese
- Your ability to handle your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/vault
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.