Brand Marketing & Partnerships Lead, Quick Take
New York, NY
Posted Dec 4, 2019 - Requisition No. 80075
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched QuickTake, a global news network for the New Guard. Who is the New Guard? They’re the young rising leaders in charge of teams, businesses, budgets, and creative endeavors.
They strive for success across all aspects of their busy lives and look to optimize every waking moment. In a world of information overload, they expect a news network that fits into their hectic lifestyles and not the other way around.
QuickTake is leading the charge & rethinking what a global new org should look like in an era where social platforms dominate our attention. In our first year and a half, we've grown fast, and we've partnered with some of the biggest brands to share their insights in fresh, distinctive, socially powerful ways.
We're looking for an experienced Brand Marketer to expand on this foundation. You will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of media and grow QuickTake through the evolution of our brand and commercial opportunities, the development of our audience, and our consumer presence as both a brand of Bloomberg, and a standalone innovator of news for the New Guard.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage the full-year Marketing budget across audience development and brand awareness tactics
- Bring a monetization-oriented mindset to all QuickTake brand building opportunities, ie event at SXSW, insights led events, editorial tentpoles, etc.
- Develop on-brand sales opportunities that are go-to-market ready and align with the Ad Sales strategy and cycle, working collaboratively with commercial and editorial teams
- Analyze content trends and identify sponsorship and custom opportunities rooted in our editorial programming across crafts that also build QuickTake’s audience
- Develop compelling go-to-market sales materials that show the value of opportunities
- Help spearhead and shepherd the evolution of the brand including brand voice, tone, and personality, look and feel
- Create new external and internal brand materials as the brand evolves, ie general presentation, etc.
- Lead creative and strategic planning for events, including revenue and sponsorship opportunities and got-to-market plans and materials
- Lead audience acquisition and influencer marketing strategies and oversee execution in partnership with third party vendors
- Work closely with PR to determine brand building opportunities and refine messaging
- Partner with research teams to make use of consumer insights in new ways
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on social, OTT, revenue generation
- Solutions-oriented, creative individual that thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experienced in building strategic, creative consumer marketing campaigns with a focus on the bottom line across multiple platforms and events
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.