Consumer Marketing Technology Strategy Lead
New York, NY
Posted Oct 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 96773
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg Media’s overall strategy is to be the leading, next-generation media company for global business by creating a portfolio of digitally-led, multi-platform brands that broaden our core audience beyond its traditional finance roots, towards global business.The foundation of this strategy includes our high growth businesses in Bloomberg.com and Bloomberg Quicktake. Our subscription business has had breakout growth over the past 3 years and has exciting and ambitious growth in the coming years. Quicktake has also continued on a growth trajectory, expanding its investment in original series content, developing shows with top talent including Chris Paul, Imran Ahmed and Emma Barnett.
The Consumer marketing team is seeking a highly-motivated martech strategist to help establish a future proofed tech stack that will enable sustainable growth. We’re seeking someone that is passionate about the intersection of media, technology and analytics. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the ever evolving media landscape and lead the development of a vision for how martech will transform how we go-to-market across channels and measure impact.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead the development of a global martech strategy. (i.e. CDP, MMM, MMP, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners to create a vision for marketing capabilities such as audience segmentation, precise targeting, omni-channel orchestration and cross channel measurement.
- Develop a roadmap of use cases informed by business requirements
- Facilitate a cross-channel test and learn strategy
- Balance in-depth technical knowledge with an ability to communicate complex solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Manage relationships with external partners from RFP through implementation.
- Oversee the allocation and delivery of a multi-million dollar budget.
- Promote and foster a culture of learning by monitoring the latest industry thinking and innovation to inform the direction for future strategies/plans.
- Deliver long-term MarTech investment opportunities and roadmap.
- Quantify the impact on Return on Marketing Investment.
- Drive change management agenda across the organization.
You’ll need to have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the MarTech space preferably on the agency side.
- Inventive self starter, willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Hands on experience implementing CDP and MMM solutions in partnership with clients across different verticals.
- Deep understanding of all marketing channels Paid, Owned and Earned.
- In-depth expertise with the ever evolving marketing technology landscape.
- Comprehensive understanding and application of marketing data and metrics.
- Ability to think strategically, and able to balance long-term strategy with short-term results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to turn the complex into the simple.
- Outstanding time and project management skills with an ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- High integrity and experience managing third party agencies and cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
We’d love to see:
- An MBA
If this sounds like you:
Apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.