Continuous Improvement Specialist
New York, NY
Posted May 12, 2021 - Requisition No. 90344
Workplace Operations & Supply Chain, through our services and applications are dedicated to providing an employee experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. We strive for operational excellence through continuous improvement. The various functions within the group include Business Services and Solutions. Employee Operations, Facilities, Corporate Technology, Global Real Estate & Capital, and Supply Chain. Our Business Services and Solutions team is focused on improving the employee experience and optimizing our operations through business intelligence, data analytics, process engineering, automation, as well as, executing on a business transformation roadmap.
Our Process Improvements team looks to identify and execute opportunities for increased efficiency across Workplace Operations and Supply Chain. We support these businesses by promoting transparency into daily workflows, designing optimized solutions, and assembling the required resources to make proposed improvements.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work with leaders and teams across the department to learn their about their business, understand the main challenges they face, and identify the strategic opportunities
- Establish a center of excellence for operational analysis, and strive for continuous improvement in Workplace Operations and Supply Chain workflows
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions that impact workflow processes and the employee experience.
- Actively conduct process analysis and process engineering across business-lines
- Turn insights from our Business Intelligence team into actionable areas of improvement
- Foster a culture that turns to data for decision making across the organization
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Data-related or Operations Research discipline
- Demonstrated experience conducting process analysis and implementing solutions for efficiency
- Experience with reporting and maintaining accurate and timely records (operations preferred)
- Ability to interpret data using data visualization tools
- Familiarization with scrum or agile methodology
- Ability to be a catalyst for change, and motivated to rise to the occasion
- Willingness to learn automation technology
- Passion for our dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Relationship building skills, and ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary partners at various levels
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean methodologies
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.