Contract Operations Coordinator
New York, NY
Posted Oct 20, 2022 - Requisition No. 110623
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role?
The Contracts team is a part of Bloomberg Finance and Admin department. It is deeply ingrained in the customer service and operations of the organization. The role of a Contracts Coordinator in this business is to provide excellent customer service to a large global client base. The Contracts team is responsible for the administrative management of the contracts process across Bloomberg groups and products.
We work in a very fast paced environment, where prioritization and operation excellence are key. We work towards ambitious individual and team goals.
As a coordinator on this team, your day to day will consist of managing client support tasks (70+daily) through the order to cash process. We are responsible for mitigating risk through proper legal documentation and the management of our client database.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be a strong multi-tasker
- Receive and analyze Service Order Requests (SORs) and identify contract needs
- Review and apply executed contracts to customer profiles
- Ensure contracts are issued to our clients timely and accurately
- Have strong attention to detail
- Maintain global agreements and customer legal entity databases, ensuring appropriate documentation is signed by the clients, and that database integrity is maintained
- Mitigate risk for Bloomberg and our Customers by providing stewardship on Contracts related processes and implementing policy guidelines
- Drive platinum Customer Service by meeting strict deadlines and service level agreements
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting, Installations and Negotiations teams globally to provide extraordinary customer experience
- Assist all clients with contract related inquiries that contribute to the finalization of the sales process
- Effectively communicate between internal and external partners, and liaise on issue management and resolution times
- Think ahead to identify next steps and consequences of events or actions and evaluate whether arguments or cases are complete and sound
Be Technically Inclined:
- Use various platforms to execute daily responsibilities
- Troubleshoot technology failures to allow business to move forward seamlessly
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a corporate, client facing support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- A Results oriented approach: possesses the drive and energy to achieve excellent results
- Strong aptitude for learning various systems in a fast-paced environment (Bloomberg Terminal, Microsoft Suite, SAP, Kofax)
You’ll need to have:
We’d love to see:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A passion for customer service
- Keen eye for workflow efficiency opportunities
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 63,000 - 72,000 USD Annually + Benefits