New York, NY
Posted May 3, 2022 - Requisition No. 103169
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Contracts team is a part of Bloomberg Finance and Admin department. It is deeply ingrained in the customer service and operations of the organization. The role of a Contracts Coordinator in this business is to provide excellent customer service to a large global client base.
We work in a very fast paced environment, where prioritization and operation excellence is key. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy, where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. While we are a driven group, the professional camaraderie between members and different stakeholders makes the job enjoyable and great for personal development.
As a representative on this team, your day to day will consist of managing client support tasks (70+daily) through the order to cash process. We are responsible for mitigating risk through proper legal documentation and the management of our client database ensuring its integrity. Working hours for this position will be 10:00 am to 7:00pm EST.
If you are a dynamic and highly motivated individual, then we are looking for you to join our Contracts department.
We’ll trust you to:
Be a strong multi-tasker:
- Receive and analyze Service Order Requests (SORs) and identify contract needs
- Review and apply executed contracts to customer profiles
- Ensure contracts are issued to our clients timely and accurately
Have strong attention to detail:
- Maintain global agreements and customer legal entity databases ensuring appropriate documentation is signed by the clients and that database integrity is maintained
- Mitigate risk for Bloomberg and our Customers by providing stewardship on Contracts related processes and implementing policy guidelines
Drive platinum Customer Service:
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting, Installations and Negotiations teams globally to ensure extraordinary customer experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting all clients with contract related inquiries that ultimately contribute to the finalization of the sales process
- Effectively communicate between different internal and external partners, liaising on issues and resolution times
- Think ahead to identify next steps and consequences of events or actions and evaluates whether arguments or cases are complete and sound
Be Technically Inclined:
- Use various platforms to execute daily responsibilities
- Troubleshoot technology failures to allow business to move forward seamlessly
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a corporate customer service position
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English and Spanish required)
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Results oriented: possesses the drive and energy to achieve excellent results
We’d love to see:
- Tenacious and creative analytical skills
- Keen eye for workflow efficiency opportunities
- Strong aptitude for learning various systems (Microsoft Suite, SAP, Kofax, Bloomberg Terminal)
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.