Contributed Data- Client Service Team Leader, Americas
New York, NY
Posted Jun 15, 2020 - Requisition No. 83464
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're all about capturing, analyzing and enriching data to provide to our customers.
Our team is on the front line. We work hard to support and grow the preeminent platform for hundreds of data contributors across the Americas to deliver their over-the-counter prices, research and alternative data to hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe. We partner with our content acquisition, product management and customer sales teams to on-board new contributors, improve our existing content and drive new opportunities for growing the Bloomberg business in diverse markets.
What's in it for you:
As a team leader with responsibility across North American markets, you will manage a diverse team of professionals responsible for on-boarding and supporting new and existing data contributors in the region. You will act with high autonomy in a fast-paced technical environment with continuous daily demands on your team from internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate consummate management and a high degree of organization and professionalism. This day-to-day management is married with ongoing work to maintain a deep understanding of contributed content markets to set strategic direction, while acting as a mentor and coach to enable your team to play a critical role in the continuing growth of Bloomberg’s business.
You'll need to have:
- Strong leadership skills with more than 3 years’ experience of people management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent skills troubleshooting technical problems and finding creative solutions to problems
- An ability to identify and set measurable goals for your team that align with the broader vision for contributed data at Bloomberg
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build influential relationships with multiple internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Experience with driving operational excellence by the numbers and managing complex and varied human-centric processes
- Strong desire to learn about Bloomberg’s markets and customer needs
We’d love to see:
- Experience with identifying through data and process analysis opportunities for improvements in operational workflow
- Experience with OTC Pricing or Investment Research content markets
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.