New York, NY
Posted Aug 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 93225
Bloomberg News is looking for a copy editor to work on our print and digital publications. In this role you will be responsible for line editing and copy editing to ensure that magazine print and web copy is effective and the correct grammar and style are used. You will work closely with the copy chief and managing editor to meet daily and weekly deadlines.
We'll trust you to:
- Prepare copy for publication and keep track of deadlines.
- Work closely with reporters and editors on their stories.
- Collaborate with the production team on magazine closes.
- Troubleshoot any workflow issues.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of copy editing experience
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in InCopy, K4, and Microsoft Word
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
If this sounds like you, apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.