New York, NY
Posted Jul 12, 2021 - Requisition No. 92132
The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group. We work on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects. The Studio has outstanding writing, design, production and content capabilities. Our creative team has a strong hands-on and highly collaborative approach to both campaign concept development and graphic design systems. The team ensures ideas are realized to world class standard execution. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices.
The Bloomberg Studio is looking for a brilliant creative strategist who can conceive, develop, pitch and execute powerful creative narratives that strategically deliver for our brand and audiences. In this role you will be acting as a critical strategic mind on a cross-disciplinary team of writers, art directors, producers and brand strategists to articulate and evangelize the Bloomberg brand platform to a diverse array of audiences across the globe. What we are really looking for is someone who combines a passion for and understanding of brand strategy with the confidence to develop and execute integrated marketing programs.
We will trust you to:
- Conceive and pitch a broad range of creative ideas across all marketing channels in service of the global Bloomberg masterbrand.
- Develop and lead executive-level presentations of creative ideas, concepts and activations that underscore how the recommended activity would align-to and ultimately drive key performance indicators for the Bloomberg masterbrand.
- Author, present and manage-to inspiring creative briefs that include clear articulations of the business opportunity/challenge, the corresponding value proposition, and suggestions on how to approach creative solutions leveraging omni-channel strategies (digital, experiential, print, environmental, etc.).
- Inspire and lead idea concepting and collaborate with creative teams from all corners of the planet.
- Consult on brand architecture, positioning, and/or messaging-related requests for the Bloomberg brand system.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest cultural trends, industry advancements, creative tides and the like.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of 6 years working in an advertising and/or marketing management and/or consulting capacity (in-house or agency) leading creative brand programs and executing those programs from beginning-to-end.
- Expert communicator, presenter and collaborator; this role will frequently interact with senior leadership and requires a high-degree of confidence presenting and listening.
- A track record of success in proactive, systems-oriented thinking with experience providing objective, actionable feedback to creative and design partners.
- Collaborative, focused, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, highly-organized and confident communicator.
- A knack for explaining the complex simply: from financial market details, to positioning and messaging development,
- Expert time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and an adept ability to strike the right balance between strategic thinking and fast-moving decisiveness.
- Familiarity with primary and secondary research methodologies and tools, and comfort interpreting research findings to inform strategy development, is helpful but not required.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (including Illustrator, Photoshop) is helpful, but not required.
Apply – and if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, watch this proud reminder of our purpose:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is an in-office position out of our New York, 120 Park Avenue office, so you need to be able to commit to an on-site role.