New York, NY
Posted Aug 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 93213
Bloomberg's Cross-Asset Team is looking for a reporter who’s eager to cover the biggest market stories with energy and insight.
Our ideal candidate will be able to offer insights on multiple asset classes, from equity indexes to Treasuries to commodities. This reporter will cut through jargon and market platitudes to produce shining pieces for the widest possible audience.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate articles, both short and long-form, that demonstrate a strong storytelling ability
- Have numerous market sources you can turn to for wisdom on the biggest themes of the day
- File accurate copy that uses multiple formats, including graphics
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on the Cross Asset Team and others throughout News, including digital platforms.
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Background in financial journalism
- History of working in a real-time news environment
If this sounds like you, apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.