Crypto Managing Editor
New York, NY
Posted Jun 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 91290
Bloomberg News is looking for a managing editor to lead the next phase of its coverage of cryptocurrencies. This is an opportunity for a creative and experienced leader to build a cross-platform coverage strategy in an evolving and highly competitive space, joining the dots across a broad range of beats. Candidates should have exceptional knowledge of markets, finance and technology. The managing editor will be responsible for coordinating a sophisticated approach to a story that is of huge interest to professionals and retail investors alike.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Build and manage a core team and guide reporting from other newsroom teams.
- Drive and coordinate original, sophisticated coverage of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Create a coverage strategy that caters to the professional audience as well as consumer readers, viewers and listeners.
- Leverage existing newsroom expertise on topics from Regulation, Finance, Technology, Legal to Energy.
- Adopt cross-platform formats from long form to short form, data visualizations to newsletters, video, audio and beyond.
If this sounds like you, apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.