DASH - Account Manager - NY
New York, NY
Posted Jun 17, 2021 - Requisition No. 91549
As the Sell Side evolves with the ever-changing landscape of regulation, new revenue models, and operational challenges, more than ever sales traders need to intelligently reconcile all of their data and information to reveal the most valuable insight and trade ideas for their customers. Bloomberg delivers a solution to meet those needs with DASH Enterprise, an enhanced feature set of our primary sales dashboard. Our DASH Enterprise product helps our clients improve sales efficiency and acts as a differentiator for them to confidently target the right clients, by integrating information systems, such as CRMs, OMS, and compliance engines.
What's the role?
As a key member of our rapidly growing DASH Enterprise team, you'll be responsible for continuing maintain and to build our client base across the region. You should currently be a creative relationship person with extensive sell-side workflow experience. You'll work with the global DASH Enterprise product and sales teams as well as both internal and external partners in our business whose goal is to grow this segment of the Bloomberg franchise.
We will trust you to:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Equity Back Ground
- Great Problem Solving Skills
- Great Relationship building
- Self Motivator
- Exemplary presentation, training, and communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- EQ Trading Background or Equity Workflow knowledge
- Connectivity / Feeds knowledge
- FI Knowledge
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.