DASH Sales Specialist
New York, NY
Posted Aug 21, 2019 - Requisition No. 76789
As the sell side evolves with the ever-changing landscape of regulation, new revenue models, and operational challenges, more than ever sales traders need to intelligently reconcile all of their data and information to reveal the most valuable insight and trade ideas for their customers. Bloomberg delivers a solution to meet those needs with DASH Enterprise, an enhanced feature set of our primary sales dashboard. Our DASH Enterprise product helps our clients improve sales efficiency and acts as a differentiator for them to confidently target the right clients, by integrating information systems, such as CRMs, OMS, and compliance engines.
What's the role?
As a key member of our rapidly growing DASH Enterprise team, you'll be responsible for continuing maintain and to build our client base across the region. You should currently be a creative sales person with extensive experience in sell-side. You'll work with the global DASH Enterprise product and sales teams as well as both internal and external partners in our business whose goal is to grow this segment of the Bloomberg franchise.
We'll trust you to:
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers at sell side accounts
- Lead the DASH Enterprise sales engagement smoothly from beginning to end
- Use market, product and technical expertise to identify client needs
- Produce clear, concise proposals with an appropriate level of detail that identify client needs, current workflows, proposed solutions and commercials
- Exemplify Enterprise/Value Selling approach with clear and transparent pipeline management
- Establish and execute a pipeline target market strategy for achieving sales targets within your assigned client base
- Build and drive relationships across client organizations to ensure that all partners are handled appropriately as part of the sales process
- Balance engagements across the sales life-cycle to maintain desired pipeline levels
- Work hard and be accessible, responsive and approachable
You'll need to have:
- Solid sales experience in financial software; preferably from a front-office perspective
- Strong asset class specific knowledge in equities and/or fixed income
- Confirmed financial relationship management experience working across sell side business lines such as C-Level Executives, Technology Departments, Project Management, Digitisation & Trading professionals
- Solid experience in leading the complete sales life-cycle role from opportunity generation, through to demoing and closing specifications of the sell-side community
- Knowledge of IOI is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime, feel free to look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.