Demand Generation Marketer - Bloomberg Second Measure
New York, NY
Posted Oct 29, 2021 - Requisition No. 96998
Bloomberg Second Measure is a leading provider of data analytics that deliver valuable insights into company performance and consumer trends. Using data from billions of transactions, Bloomberg Second Measure has created self-service analytics products for daily tracking and real-time exploration of 5,700+ public and private companies. Clients rely upon Bloomberg Second Measure to make faster and better decisions.
Bloomberg Second Measure's marketing team develops and executes plans to reach key audiences through multiple channels. We look for creative and analytical professionals with the strong communication skills necessary for partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll help drive demand for Bloomberg Second Measure products. We will work together to reach key investor audiences using multiple channels. The Demand Generation Marketer will focus on managing B2B marketing campaigns that drive MQLs, pipeline, and revenue.
We’ll trust you to:
- Identify opportunities to reach core personas across various channels
- Develop and execute campaigns via lead generation and account-based marketing approaches
- Run experiments to optimize campaigns at each stage of the marketing funnel
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Revenue Ops, and other key stakeholders by working closely with our Head of Marketing on lead forecasting and conversion metrics, partnering with our Content Marketer and Editorial Marketer to help drive the creation of relevant content by providing data-driven insights on what delivers qualified leads, and working with cross-functional teams to understand the buyer journey
- Help optimize web forms and landing pages for conversion
You’ll need to have:
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience managing B2B demand generation programs that produce measurable results (technology/SaaS background preferred)
- You are adept at running multi-channel lead generation and ABM campaigns
- You have experience with lead forecasting, campaign reporting, and performance KPIs
- You are familiar with marketing automation platforms
- You are a strong communicator who can collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds like you, apply!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.