Digital Advertising Trafficker
New York, NY
Posted May 26, 2022 - Requisition No. 103978
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning digital, television, radio, print and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy.
The Advertising Trafficker will contribute to the end-to-end execution of advertising campaigns across digital and programmatic platforms, including activation, yield management, reporting and revenue growth. A qualified candidate will use their outstanding blend of technical proficiency, analytical approach, interpersonal skills and creative problem solving to bring media solutions to life and ensure client success.
The candidate will increase programmatic revenue and support Bloomberg's programmatic strategy and vision through their knowledge of programmatic products, platform capabilities and limitations.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial person with an eye for growth to own operations and use data to drive revenue generating recommendations, tactics and strategies across all lines of business.
WE WILL TRUST YOU TO:
- Traffic and maintain digital display, video and programmatic ad campaigns on Bloomberg's multi-media owned & operated platforms and off-platform, ensuring deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, viewability expectations, etc
- Analyze programmatic data to provide insights and optimizations across all platforms, products, ad types and buyers
- Provide outstanding customer service for internal and external partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as sales, ad product and planning teams, to understand client critical metrics and how we can use Bloomberg assets to drive success
- Lead workflow and communication to ensure campaigns have successful outcomes, meeting timelines, including for custom ad experiences
- Advise partners to cultivate understanding and adoption of industry specifications and standards
- Attend client meetings with sales as a key resource for digital trafficking, programmatic and technical capabilities
- QA campaign creatives against ad standards and for specifications compliance to ensure proper functionality
- Act as the primary liaison when deal requests are submitted via SSPs, DSPs, ATDs, for all programmatic deal types
- Independently run pre-sale Programmatic Guaranteed (PG)/Private Marketplace (PMP) deal set up, mid-campaign optimizations and post sales opportunity reports, providing feedback to our clients
- Work with buyers/agencies to resolve issues related to PG/PMP deals, with the ability to resolve root cause and recommend concrete next steps
- Optimize performance, price points and technical set up to drive yield across campaigns and SSPs to ensure full delivery and increase creative engagement
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2+ years experience in digital trafficking or programmatic operations, preferably on the buy-side
- Good knowledge of open exchange RTB environments, programmatic guaranteed, preferred deals, private auctions, networks and other demand partners
- Solid experience with DSPs and/or publisher side ad technology platforms (Google AdX, header bidding, mobile app and video SSPs)
- Experience working in Google Ad Manager (Doubleclick for Publishers) as well as with third party ad servers (DV360, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Celtra, etc) and ad-verification vendors (Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, MOAT, etc)
- A detailed understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Eloquent and comfortable speaking with diverse audiences, including sales and clients, translating technical subject matter into relatable business terminology and responding to unexpected questions on the spot
- Entrepreneurial approach and strong negotiation skills to proactively scale revenue opportunities
- Attention to detail and ownership of tasks, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a global organization
- Dedication to problem solving, with outstanding time leadership skills to ensure we are effectively handling requests and meeting client expectations
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).