Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Digital Advertising Trafficking Specialist. You’re someone with a unique blend of skills; technical aptitude, an analytical mindset, and creative problem solving. You bring media solutions to life and ensure client success. You’ll activate and maintain digital campaigns, and traffic online creative working across mobile/desktop web, mobile applications, video, and connected devices. You’ll troubleshoot problems, manage campaign delivery, and report results for client advertising on Bloomberg.com. You are passionate about your clients and deliverables- and are at your best when working with multidisciplinary teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Traffic and maintain display and video ad campaigns on Bloomberg's digital multi-media platforms
- Ensure deal terms are met; delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, viewability expectations, etc.
- Work with various internal groups and 3rd party vendors to implement integrated campaign elements
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure full delivery and maximize creative performance
- Oversee the development of custom ad experiences with external partners- from client kick off calls through QA and launch
- Build engaging digital advertisements within self service platforms
- Drive workflow and communication with cross-functional partners in Sales, Marketing, and Planning to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes
- Partner with Ad Innovation, Ad Tech, and Planning to understand client KPIs and how we can leverage Bloomberg assets to drive success.
- QA campaign creative for spec compliance and proper functionality
- Work consultatively with sales, clients, and agencies to understand and adopt industry specifications
- Provide best-in-class customer service for internal partners, agencies, and clients
You’ll need to have:
- Experience collaborating with the following teams; planning and inventory, sales, marketing
- Built creative and new ad experiences for clients
- Managed high impact units
- Desire and motivation to be a self-starter, and see your hard work come to life
- Comfort speaking with diverse audiences - including sales and clients
- Ability to articulate and distill technical subject matter into relatable business terminology- and respond to unexpected questions on the spot
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively while maintaining attention to detail and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- 2 or more years’ experience in Online Ad Operations
- Fluency and deep understanding of advertising systems and performance metrics
- Experience working in DFP as well as with third party ad servers (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Celtra, etc)
- Experience managing third party rich media builds and/or working within rich media self-service platforms
- Calm. Cool. Collected; You’re an organized problem solver with superior time- management and a keen eye for the details
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.