Digital Marketing Copywriter
New York, NY
Posted May 7, 2021 - Requisition No. 90625
The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group. We work on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects. The Studio has outstanding writing, design, production and content capabilities. Our creative team has a strong hands-on and highly collaborative approach to both campaign concept development and graphic design systems. The team ensures ideas are realized to world class standard execution. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices.
This is a hybrid role that blends copywriting and digital campaign development. Apply your storytelling skills and expertise in web, SEO and social media to create compelling digital campaigns across our platforms, and help communicate the value and impact of our brand and products to prospects and customers. You will be an individual contributor reporting into the Copywriting Creative Lead and working alongside art directors, designers, web producers, UX/UI teams, content strategists and video editors.
We’ll trust you to
- Produce compelling digital marketing copy to promote a range of dynamic offerings.
- Understand the prospect/customer journey.
- Have a strong understanding of performance marketing/paid digital media (search, social, display).
- Create and adapt concepts to clearly and directly communicate the value of our products and services across platforms and audiences to optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Confidently assess campaign results and understand what makes a good A/B test.
- Work with strategists and designers to optimize ad and landing page content for SEO.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and stakeholders on how best to achieve their objectives.
- Proactively manage and meet deadlines across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity.
- Use your subject matter expertise to help elevate our digital marketing strategy.
You’ll need to have:
- 5 or more years of experience producing copy for digital platforms and interfaces (and a portfolio of your work)
- Ability to simplify complex branding concepts into digestible prose that guides users through our digital experiences
- An iterative and feedback-driven approach to writing, testing and editing copy
- Desire to promote digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Ability to move quickly while keeping an eye on the details
- Experience using tech to collaborate, like Google Docs and Sheets
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Ads
We are interested in reviewing a portfolio of your work including individual executions, integrated campaigns as well as any case studies/summary results of campaign activities and outcomes. Please provide us with a link and include it in your application.
Please do not, without proper consent, share or disclose to Bloomberg any confidential or proprietary information that you may have obtained in connection with employment with any other employer, or which may be considered the Work Product of any other individual or entity.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.