Digital Marketing Strategist
New York, NY
Posted Mar 9, 2021 - Requisition No. 89408
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is our in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Our team is responsible for storytelling on behalf of brands; whether we’re helping our clients learn about our product offerings, depicting the incredible ways we give back globally through Bloomberg Philanthropies, or creating a visual narrative that gives a prospective candidate a sense of what it’s like to work here.
We’re looking for a creative thinker to help define and deploy multi-channel strategies that influence customer action across our digital landscape. You’ll help our customers realize the impact of our products and services through creative digital programs across new and existing channels.
We’ll also trust you to:
- Understand the digital behavior of audiences in order to build an effective strategy that drives customer action and awareness of our Financial Products and services
- Champion creative digital solutions with passion and know-how
- Spot gaps and identify market opportunity areas, and adjust course with agility when needed
- Oversee production and distribution of written and visual content for our digital channels
- Build out and strengthen web content to improve SEO performance and user experience
- Apply research and analytical insights to help connect online strategy across our various web assets
- Integrate business-line marketing programs, public relations, event marketing and other channels into our digital strategies
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity, and approach challenges with a can-do attitude
You'll need to have:
- 5 to 7 years of experience building digital marketing strategies across multiple digital channels (including but not limited to web, email, social, search, display, SMS)
- Keen interest in and awareness of trends in digital marketing and desire to evolve our approach with the latest tech and market intel
- Experience with a wide range of marketing technologies and platforms for social media and content management, such as Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprklr, Sprout Social, and Wordpress
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads/Display 360, Tag Manager, etc)
- Articulate and compelling communication and presentation skills
- An insatiable appetite for learning about our customers and what is important to them
- Either previous experience within Financial Services, or significant desire to learn about the markets and players
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime, watch this proud reminder of our purpose: https://vimeo.com/263526877
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.