Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg media is seeking a Director of Audience Development to oversee audience strategy from for a flagship invitation-only program that will attract top CEOs from across industries and functions globally. Under the direction of the managing director, you will be responsible for audience recruitment for a new Bloomberg global program (to be announced) unlike any other conference program.
We will trust you to:
- Oversee, develop and execute on the internal and external marketing strategy for audience recruitment of 300 to 400 CEOs, former world leaders and thought leaders globally
- Own audience matrix and ensure a diverse community
- Coordinate with global conference team on deployment of outreach strategy
- Build support teams to manage outreach as well as day–to–day communications, nurturing campaigns and registration
- Work with internal digital, social media and marketing teams to utilize all resources across Bloomberg media to achieve your recruitment objectives
- Develop message and work with creative to design marketing materials for website, email campaign and social outlets.
- Work with Comms and PR team on announcements and press release strategy
- Coordinate the scheduling and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- You know how to leverage social; Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
You’ll need to have:
- 7 to 10 years of experience in strategic marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work closely with executive management and leverage network to secure quality audience
- Understanding of major corporations; how they are organized, and the roles and responsibilities of different C-level executives
- Enthusiasm and drive to be lead the audience team in establishing a world class event with quality participants from around the globe that will allow for a robust and diverse discussion on the future of the new economy
- Strong database organizational skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with a particular knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Entrepreneurial spirit- desire to build a new business
- Experience with event registration, email marketing systems, and CRM tools (Salesforce, Eloqua, Cvent)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.