Diversity & Inclusion Client Partner
New York, NY
Posted Feb 14, 2020 - Requisition No. 81335
Who We Are:
Bloomberg drives disruptive innovation and breakthrough performance by embracing diversity in all its forms and all its nuances. We strive to create a culture that values difference, champions inclusion and promotes collaboration to drive business results. We work across regions to ensure that we're addressing local priorities consistent with local cultures.
As our global client base becomes increasingly diverse, our focus on diversity and inclusion helps us stay attuned to our clients’ rich and varied cultures, norms and business practices.
What We Do:
We’re thought-leaders and change-agents. We bring best-of thinking in the D&I space to our colleagues, business and external partners. We challenge the organization to think differently about top talent. We ensure that the right programs, data and policies are in place to inspire an inclusive workplace. Whether it's by committing to challenge the way we think and act around mental health in the workplace, organizing Veterans insight days to help ex-military people to be equipped to be successful in their new career, leading progressive and edgy conversations on ethnicity and LGBTQI topics, embedding diversity into our products like the gender diversity index and many more initiatives.
What's the role?
Bloomberg's Diversity and Inclusion team is looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Client Partner to help advance the company’s global D&I initiative, and to serve as a thought partner and leader on the strategy and vision for diversity and inclusion in the business. We’re seeking a creative and ambitious individual who can help to design, drive and deliver strategic D&I initiatives.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Provide thought leadership, advice, coaching, solutions and consultation to HRBP’s business leaders, D&I champions and the D&I task force
- Analyze data trends, define and assess key business critical metrics and deliverable, short and long term
- Works collaboratively across HR, Talent development and Recruiting team to develop innovative strategies and programs
- Ensures business alignment with enterprise wide and regional strategies
- Co-develop the strategy and vision for D&I in the business, providing guidance and consultation to HR partners, business leaders, managers, and employees
- Analyze employment activities such as applicant flow, new hires, terminations, transfers, and promotions to identify potential areas of focus and other opportunities to promote diversity initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory and policy developments affecting Diversity & Inclusion
- Represent D&I and Bloomberg overall through internal and external speaking events
- Manage multiple projects following a matrix model, driving successful outcomes
You'll need to have:
- Solid experience in diversity and inclusion, with strategic and operational experience delivering D&I initiatives in partnership with a business
- The ability to drive projects and initiatives as a self-starter with a strong client focus and outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree in business or HR-related program
- Current experience in the design and execution diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives
- Exceptional communication, presentation, storytelling and interpersonal skills
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting numerical data, and translating analyses into meaningful recommendations
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Power Point and Excel
We'd love to see:
- Experience working in technology or providing D&I partnership to a technology client group
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.