Diversity Sourcing Partner- Product
New York, NY
Posted Nov 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 111763
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What you’ll do:
With a dual reporting line into both the Diversity Sourcing and the Product Recruitment teams, you will have the responsibility to identify talent externally, drive the flow of candidates and successfully generate pipeline through strategic sourcing, tapping into underrepresented talent pools, vacancy marketing, networking and brand building. You will act as a full life cycle recruiting partner to business recruiters, ensuring the most optimal hiring process.
Gaining knowledge of the range of vacancies, understanding of the departments and building relationships within the industry, you will become a credible asset, adding value to different business lines at Bloomberg, specifically for our Product business.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the roles & teams you're sourcing for, and how they fit into the organization
- Own the full life cycle recruitment process for candidates directly sourced, including extending offers and handling negotiations
- Source candidates directly through internal and external industry networking, direct head hunting and various online recruiting tools
- Proactively build a strong, diverse pipeline of highly qualified, passive candidates through direct sourcing activities
- Manage the recruitment process including reviewing CVs, assessing candidate expertise via face-to-face meetings, video and phone calls
- Always provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Build a network in the market
- Stay on top of market and employment trends affecting the various groups across Product
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders and use data to measure the success and impact of your recruitment efforts
- Know what is happening in the external market and proactively share this information with the wider recruiting team and internal stakeholders
- Work on ad hoc projects as needs arise for the benefit of the global recruitment team
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a sourcing or recruitment position (agency or internal) using Boolean, LinkedIn and other search techniques
- A strong understanding of the recruitment process within the financial services, product or technical space
- An established track record in hiring diverse talent
- Experience in using external networking tools and jobsites
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and able to prioritize in an environment with many competing demands
- Ability to capture and organize candidate and competitor data in a way that can be used most effectively
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to take ownership
We’d love to see:
- Evidence of not only knowing your way around state-of-the art recruiting methods and sourcing strategies, but having a couple of innovative tricks up your sleeve
- A keen interest in these markets
- A track record in mapping new markets and producing competitor intelligence reports
- A team player who’s self-aware, acts with integrity and values diversity and inclusion
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime, please have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 110,000 - 140,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus