New York, NY
Posted Nov 15, 2021 - Requisition No. 97602
The e-Billing Specialist is part of the Billing Team which functions to support the firm’s electronically billed client. The work includes working collaboratively with internal teams and other client Accounting teams to perform tasks related to the electronic submission of client invoices through various e-Billing vendor websites. The successful candidate will assist with new and existing e-Billed client implementations, troubleshooting rejected invoices and resolving other issues to ensure the successful processing of invoices for clients.
We’ll trust you to:
- Ensure set-up of new task based and electronic clients/matters with client, e-billing vendor.
- Responsible for the submission of e-Billed client invoices and escalation of unresolved e-Billing issues for delivering solutions.
- Ensures that bills are submitted promptly through the client’s e-billing system.
- Identify, research, and troubleshoot rejected invoices for resolution and resubmission.
- Establish effective communication with all internal and external clients.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to resolve e-Billing related issues and take ownership for the proper setup of e-Billed matters in various portal sites to ensure invoices are prepared accurately.
- Collaborate with the Collection Team to resolve any e-Billing issues reported directly to the Collection Team by the client and perform the required follow-up when issues are resolved.
- Ensure timely and regular communication for issues regarding e-Billing rejections to the appropriate internal team.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of e-billing experience.
- Experience with government portal sites (IPP, WAWF, Viper, Delphi) Ariba, Coupa or Legal Tracker portal sites.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize workload, multitask and work independently.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work.
- Patience to work with invoices which may be rejected repeatedly.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Driven to contribute to the success of the team.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.