ETF Primary Market Product Manager
New York, NY
Posted May 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 101623
The Listed Derivatives & Delta One business at Bloomberg is responsible for the Futures, Options & ETF data, analytics, functionality & workflow you’ll find in the Bloomberg Terminal, Enterprise Products & Enterprise Data Feeds. Bloomberg is committed to the ETF Primary market and offers integrated workflow solutions designed to facilitate the creation/redemption process seamlessly within the Bloomberg Terminal.
We are looking for a senior Global Product/Business Manager to join the business at an exciting time when we are expanding the business by hiring into our Product Management team, along with similar hiring in our Engineering & Support departments, to help us accelerate our plans to service the ETF Primary Market community.
The Product Management team is responsible for setting the vision, strategy & execution of the business by working closely with our clients, as well as across internal departments and stakeholders in Sales, Engineering, UX, Marketing, CFO, Legal, Compliance, as well as senior management.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Ensuring Bloomberg offers best in class workflows for the ETF Primary Market.
- Formulating and driving the business plan, product strategy, and execution of the plan.
- Representing the business internally to senior management as well as to clients and the market in general
- Driving adoption of Bloomberg’s solutions within the ETF Primary Market community globally
- Developing & maintaining strategic relationships with clients & strategic partners
We’ll Trust You To:
- Identify & prioritize business opportunities, build pipeline, & drive revenues.
- Manage Product Development including setting the direction for the product, providing requirements to Engineering & prioritizing work based on client feedback and strategic objectives.
- Proactively Identify and Manage Risk such as responding to regulatory and market landscape shifts
You’ll Need To Have:
- +5yrs Experience working in the ETF Primary Market.
- A strong understanding of the Creation/Redemption workflow and its regional nuances.
- The business acumen needed to drive and execute on a global business plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to tell a story using data.
- The ability to build relationships and form consensus across departments.
We’d Love To See:
- A strong sense of ownership & a hunger for driving business results.
- The team player who can motivate and inspire others towards a common objective
- Prior experience designing technology solutions for financial markets
- An understanding of Trading Technology including EMS, OMS, Exchanges & Regulated Venues.
- Proficiency in project management, data analytics and business intelligence tools
- Familiarity with Agile project management and various methods such as Scrum.
(e.g. Jira, MSProject, MSExcel, Python, Tableau, Bloomberg API)