Employee Experience Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Posted Oct 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 96269
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and build opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We build campaigns and work that gathers attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is coordinated and responsibly disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated marketer who will help create marketing plans that build awareness, engagement and employee advocacy, in partnership with global HR and business leads.
You will work with both internal and external business partners in addition to internal marketing and communications collaborators (content, digital, creative, and events teams) globally to manage and measure strategic and effective programs and ensure execution to the highest standards.
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to handle a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Push through the status quo employee engagement activities to reimagine an employee experience platform and build brand advocacy
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities (HR, Leadership & Talent Development, etc.) and build supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to make sure all planned marketing are aligned
- Manage your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and contribute to the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be inventive
You'll need to have:
- 5 years+ experience in a 360-marketing role
- Successful track record in marketing
- The ability to successfully partner with external stakeholders as well as internal teams, including creatives, business managers, and communications teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to build project plans and manage through flawless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and a capacity to adapt and learn a new market
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.