Employee Support Analyst
New York, NY
Posted May 23, 2022 - Requisition No. 103869
Workplace Operations & Supply Chain, through our services and applications are dedicated to providing an employee experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. Our Global Employee Operations Team is central to this effort by providing platinum support to nearly 21,000 employees and more than 500,000 annual visitors in more than 170 state of the art offices around the world.
We are a close-knit, hardworking team who rely upon a complex set of proprietary and third-party systems to deliver the services we provide; and those systems are the key to understanding where we are doing our jobs well, and where we can develop.
For example, our 21,000 employees generate more than 320,000 service requests each year through a ticketing system that drives both human and automated services—from software download to a Desktop dispatch. We handle approximately 400+ software titles, as well as monitoring our entire corporate network that consists of 28,000 PCs, 50,000 screen displays and 120,000 network connections.
The Global Employee Operations Team is absolutely crucial to the smooth operation of our internal IT systems at Bloomberg. In the Employee Support Analyst role we are looking for people who can provide front line support to our employees which includes providing exceptional customer service and being able to resolve their technical queries. An important part of this role is also collaborating with our larger team in order to escalate and resolve more complex technical issues. You will be joining the team that forms Bloomberg's front line, providing level 1 & 2 technical IT support for our employees. You could be part of this team striving for best in class customer service whilst taking a detail-oriented approach to addressing our employees’ technical needs quickly and efficiently.
Support is coordinated via ticketing systems, over the phone or Instant Message. The role will be a combination of providing remote and desk side support for PCs, Laptops & MACs. In addition to PC support you will have the opportunity to learn more about and support other areas such as Mobile Technology and AV systems.
Full training on the Bloomberg software and ticketing systems will be given to the successful candidate.
We’ll trust you to:
- Always provide best in class customer service
- Provide foundational technical support to our 21,000 internal employees remotely and desk side
- Have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Bring innovative ideas whilst demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency, and decisiveness
- Manage multiple inquiries via our internal ticketing system
- Keep yourself up to date with the newest technologies
- Handle and deliver small projects
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Foundational knowledge of technology processes and systems, such as popular operating systems and software applications. Plus an eagerness and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Have excellent spoken and written communication skills including proficiency in English
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills as well as an ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and high paced environment
You’ll need to have:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.