Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Posted Jun 3, 2021 - Requisition No. 91180
The Brand & Recruitment marketing team at Bloomberg is a creative and collaborative team that is focused on building and strengthening the Bloomberg brand and reputation to help recruit top talent as well as retain and engage our 19,000 employees worldwide. We are responsible for driving the strategic development, execution and reporting of marketing programs that align to the objectives of our brand and the global businesses we support: Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, Tech/Engineering and Workplace Operations.
We are seeking a Brand & Recruitment Marketing Manager to shape our Employer Brand and tell the Bloomberg story to candidates just like yourself. You are an experienced marketer who will partner with our Global Recruiting team to communicate remarkable work and potential that goes on here to help bring in the next generation of leaders at Bloomberg.
We’ll trust you to:
- Strategically build and execute marketing programs and campaigns for entry-level and experienced hire candidates – from creative brief to implementation across multiple channels.
- Partner and build strong relationships with Global Recruiting stakeholders and teams across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as Asia Pacific. Develop deep knowledge of the recruitment processes within Bloomberg as well as the various needs by business in order to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate across central marketing functional teams (creative, digital, social, events, and market research) to ensure fully integrated campaign and program development.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative metrics to track and measure campaign progress against established goals and adjust as needed
- Support recruiters’ requests as they lead their marketing outreach to candidates
- Work with the internal and external communications team to strengthen our communications plan
- Run the marketing budget and media allocations for recruitment
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all global recruitment marketing activity is aligned with and supports the larger Bloomberg brand
- Proactively look for ways to enhance Bloomberg’s overall employer brand and marketing efforts
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years of experience in progressively responsible global marketing roles and an understanding of cultural nuances between regions
- Proven track record and ability to build relationships, influence, and collaborate across levels and departments in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience with end-to-end marketing campaigns from analysis and planning through to successful execution.
- Ability to collaborate with creative teams to see campaigns to fruition, especially digital programs in the expanding virtual environment
We’d love to see:
- A passion for employer branding and the impact it can have in shaping a diverse and inclusive organization
- Impeccable integrity, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and openness in your operating style to adapt to change and seize opportunities that come with shifts in priorities.
- A “hit the ground running” attitude
- Strong operational execution skills with strategic thinking
- Commitment to building client relationships
- High energy, a sense of urgency, decisiveness and the ability to work effectively in an extremely fast-paced, constantly iterative environment
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.