Engineering Recruitment Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
New York, NY
Posted Jan 23, 2023 - Requisition No. 113604
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role?
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll play a critical role supporting our recruiting efforts for our engineering business. This role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees. We’ll trust you to create an extraordinary and memorable experience for each of our candidates from start to finish and be comfortable partnering with senior level stakeholders on a regular basis.
You will be joining a team of HR and Recruiting professionals who are passionate about our firm and superior customer service. We’ll trust you to be proactive and always be three steps ahead – always looking to streamline and improve our candidate journey and interview processes. You will be a key part of the team responsible for identifying top talent, telling the Bloomberg story and ultimately turning great candidates into excellent employees.
We’ll trust you to:
- Coordinate a high volume of interviewing scheduling tasks for the engineering team and our team of experienced recruiters and sourcers, quickly and accurately
- Host candidate visits and logistics, and maintain candidate travel and expense reimbursement
- Manage internal and external job postings, including the posting of jobs on internal and external websites
- Be proactive, and a resourceful teammate, with a can-do attitude
- Be a succinct, clear, and professional communicator
- Keep a close eye on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and be sure our SLAs are met
- Organize and attend virtual and in-office events
- Be a member of project teams with the goal of improving how we acquire talent
- Display sound judgment and prioritizing skills
- Have passion and enthusiasm for bringing great talent into Bloomberg
You’ll need to have:
- At least 1+ years of work experience, preferably in HR, or in an administrative role
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected whilst managing many important tasks simultaneously
- Resourcefulness, and the self-motivation to learn our craft and business
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as PeopleSoft and Workday
- Passion for customer service, and true empathy for our candidates
- A keen eye for details across the board
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship now or in the future
We'd love to see:
- Passion for recruitment and developing a career in recruiting
- Prior experience in HR/Recruiting/Administration
- Knowledge of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic approach to improving process efficiency
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 40 - 43 USD Hourly