Enterprise Data - Digital Transformation Team Leader
New York, NY
Posted Aug 26, 2021 - Requisition No. 93667
Bloomberg’s Enterprise Data is seeking a Team Lead for our Digital Transformation team.
You will bring your solid automation background, understanding of Financial Services client workflows, knowledge of external technology trends, and innovation to drive Digital Transformation. This role is a Team Leader role responsible for ensuring a seamless, low friction, intuitive digital experience for our customers and operations teams.
We are looking for a leader who has excellent interpersonal skills to partner with key stakeholders, ability to show evidence of improved client success to senior executives, an excitement to work with clients on the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of our digital transformation and automation journey. This role requires a strong sense of governance, and the rigor to challenge the status quo to drive tangible outcomes and enterprise-wide engagement with clients and internal partners.
We'll trust you to:
- Analyze current processes for both internal and external partners, and find opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement
- Own end-to-end product management process for deliverables in the Digital Transformation roadmap, from design to release.
- Lead team of Product Managers to develop and enhance client experience
- Work with internal engineering teams to find new ways to complete technology automation to create client success
- Engage closely with clients, Business, Engineering, and Service Delivery teams to define priorities and outcomes
- Adapt designs and processes quickly from reviewing metrics, analytics, and partner feedback
- Work to develop key metrics for enhancements from digital transformation
You need to have:
- Strong customer focus – understanding who our clients are and how they use our products
- Demonstrated analytical capability and engineering oversight and curiosity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven track record to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams
- High-level understanding of various technology platforms, implementations, and use cases
- Automation and process improvement experience
- Development of straight through processing
- A proven track record of measuring value of the process improvements implements
- A strong desire to drive customer success through innovation
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next step.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.