Enterprise Data - Event Driven Feeds Product Manager
New York, NY
Posted May 28, 2021 - Requisition No. 91076
The Events Driven Feeds Group in Bloomberg provides machine readable feed of news, news analytics, machine learning driven sentiment analysis, low latency economics releases.
Our client base includes major hedge funds, asset managers, and investment banks, using our feeds, sentiment analysis, and economic data for low latency and intraday trading, market making, quantitative investing, and risk.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join a growing team of technologists and machine learning experts to help drive and execute on product development. You’ll bring with you at least a couple of years working in a financial or technology firm in the machine learning/quantitative trading domain, along with some programming and data management skills. You’ll work alongside seasoned industry professionals, gaining personal development whilst contributing your strong technical skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
We’ll trust you to:
- Understand client needs, identify improvements and new use cases
- Contribute in defining product development plans
- Drive engineering resources and execute planned development initiatives
- Create and update portfolios of client facing technical documentations
- Design protocols and tools to facilitate comprehensive product quality check
- Provide quantitative research to support client testing and onboarding
- Serve as subject matter expert in client discussions, sales meetings, industry events
You’ll need to have:
- Masters or PhD in science or engineering major
- 2+ years’ work experience in a financial or technology company
- Proficiency in bash scripts, R/Python, Data visualization
- Good understanding of statistics, data structure, algorithms, machine learning, quantitative trading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.