Enterprise Data - Regulatory & Liquidity Content Manager
New York, NY
Posted Oct 28, 2019 - Requisition No. 79246
The Bloomberg Enterprise Content Group is seeking a highly motivated financial markets professional to be part of its content manager team. The team is responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining Bloomberg's contents including regulatory, liquidity & reference data. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep understanding of financial data and technology skills to assist in expanding Bloomberg Enterprise content offerings.
Responsibilities include releasing new Enterprise Content with highest quality, enhancing, maintaining and supporting Bloomberg's enterprise content including regulatory, liquidity and reference data. This individual will also focus on quality control on existing and new product offerings and will be encouraged to build creative solutions for automated testing and data quality assurance, constantly looking to improve the quality of our products.
We'll trust you to:
- Ensure the highest quality of products that we offer by implementing and performing dynamic quality control procedures
- Work closely with product managers, and engineering team to develop and enhance new and existing enterprise offerings by researching and analyzing market/regulatory data.
- Discuss and provide answers on complex interpretation of enterprise contents with colleagues and clients
- Partner with sales in presenting and on-boarding enterprise offerings to our clients
You'll need to have:
- Proficiency in Python/SQL/VBA/R
- Extensive knowledge of financial data
- Strong technical abilities with demonstrated experience learning and navigating complex systems, including databases and analytical models
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication / Client facing skills
- Detail-oriented with solid analytic skills
- Commitment to enhancing and supporting existing products
- Strong understanding of Bloomberg data is a plus
- Industry sector specialization a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to discuss our next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.