Enterprise Data - Webservices Implementation Specialist Contractor
New York, NY
Posted Feb 5, 2021 - Requisition No. 88701
Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) is experiencing a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Our Data and Technology solutions focus upon the acquisition, organization and distribution of data around financial firms.
Bloomberg Data License Per Security Web Services clients are provided a certificate to authenticate for accessing data. These certificates will begin expiring over the next few months. We will need to engage with these clients proactively before their certificates expire in order to avoid interruptions of data services.
You need to have:
- Technical background with ability to diagnose and troubleshoot common technical problems
- A basic conceptual understanding of Web Services
- Experienced project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications interpersonal and customer service skills
- Work closely with technical and market data contacts at client firms to help on-board new certificate and passwords for client applications to prevent certificate expiration's that may impact the their businesses
- Take ownership of questions and technical issues reported by clients and provide direct support using telephone, ticket systems & email
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.