Enterprise Data- Global Head of Service Delivery
New York, NY
Posted Jun 21, 2021 - Requisition No. 91614
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
Come join the Global Data Services leadership team within Enterprise Data, leading the Global Service Delivery Team.
One of Bloomberg’s key differentiators is our level of customer engagement and our service model that focuses on customer success. In this role you will lead a dynamic, multi-functional, multi-lingual and diverse organization. You will ensure your management team provide a premier level of customer experience through five functions: Support, Implementation, Solutions Architect, Content Specialist and Technical Account Manager (TAM). You will ensure client success while driving client adoption and usage for our products through a strong partnership with the Enterprise Data Sales and Product teams.
Reporting to the Global Head of Data Services, you’ll bring with you a strong background in leading client facing teams within financial services, providing clear direction and driving accountability for execution to ensure customer success. You will collaborate with your peers to encourage an environment of continuous process improvement and client enablement through automation and have a proven track record of removing client friction. You have a passion for developing your team, leading them through the changing business environment associated with one of the fastest growing businesses in Bloomberg.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide effective and inspiring day-to-day leadership presence with proven track record in customer success.
- Maintain a deep partnership with the regional Sales team to drive growth in revenue across all Enterprise Data products
- Provide client feedback to the global Product teams to improve and develop our offerings to meet clients’ needs.
- Set clear objectives for your management team, evaluate progress and develop a high performance -culture with focus on collaboration, customer success and ownership
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate and remove client friction.
- Collaborate with the internal functions including Technical Operations, Engineering, Global Data etc. to ensure the highest level of service for our clients
You’ll need to have:
- Deep knowledge of market data delivery and distribution technologies
- A passion for technology and how to drive customer success
- A deep understanding of client experience and how to measure this.
- Extensive people management experience, leading, developing and motivating cross functional teams
- A track record of driving collaboration across diverse groups and regions
- An ability to bring people together to build and execute on clear business plans
- Experience in managing change and digital transformation
- Able to translate business requirements into individual, team and regional objectives
- Extensive experience in building and developing diverse teams
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Bloomberg / other vendor’s Enterprise products and solutions
- A technology product development or technology infrastructure background
- Experience working closely with a Sales organization, understanding of the sales life cycle
- Proven track record on customer success and development of excellence in client experience.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.