The Bloomberg Enterprise Content Group is seeking a highly focused and motivated financial markets professional to join its team. The team is responsible for identifying, creating and designing Reference and Risk Data, Regulatory, Accounting, Tax and Liquidity related solutions using Bloomberg's proprietary analytics and industry-leading database.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep understanding of the data and content needs within Capital Markets within the current regulatory landscape (e.g. MiFID II, Basel, Brexit), the market environment (e.g. technology trends, market structural changes) and assist Bloomberg product in expanding its offering suite. You will also contribute to the development of the Enterprise Content business strategies.
We’ll trust you to:
- Research potential new product offerings with a focus on creating actionable items for development
- Contribute to the definition of the group’s business plan
- Elaborate requirements on development initiatives with engineering and cross dependencies (i.e. other Bloomberg teams)
- Coordinate project execution
- Prepare documentation of methodologies and training of internal staff
- Produce appropriate marketing materials for released products
- Maintain regular contact with industry participants, clients, auditors, regulators, etc.
- Coordinate Bloomberg Enterprise focused client seminars and participate to industry conferences and events
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, economics, business management, or another financial-related degree preferred
- CFA or equivalent preferred
- Deep understanding of Capital Markets and data requirements across a wide variety of asset classes
- Understanding of how market and reference data is used by financial services consumers
- Understanding of Corporate Actions (both mandatory and voluntary) as relates to risk management, custody and accounting processes
- Familiarity with financial mathematics and applications in valuation and risk management
- Experience in trading workflows, particularly focused on trading compliance
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented with solid analytic skills
- Strong relationships with industry associations and/or regulators
- Capable of fostering relationships with new and existing clients
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.