Exchange Market Data Coordinator (Portuguese Speaking) - Finance & Administration
New York, NY
Posted Aug 1, 2023 - Requisition No. 117922
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role?
As an Exchange Market Data Coordinator, you will focus on providing exceptional customer service for Exchange real-time data enablement requests, Exchange invoicing and product changes while ensuring compliance. The role includes project managing real-time data implementation and account management. You will have the opportunity to be the vital link that our clients depend on. You will also interact with clients in a range of sectors, including the finance and legal industries.
We'll trust you to:
- Be responsible for onboarding clients onto various Exchange products and executing relevant exchange agreements
- Serve as the point of contact for all real-time exchanges and address large amounts of incoming customer inquiries (ie, calls, chats, etc.)
- Work with the finance department to resolve Exchange invoicing issues
- Provide dedicated support and relationship management for major firms
- Identify and mitigate risks by proactively seeking solutions to resolve the issue, while remaining compliant
- Identify opportunities to improve department processes, policies and customer experiences
- Partner with internal business groups to ensure requirements normalize Exchange data to comply with systems standards
- Analyze current and future data pricing, reporting obligations, enablement logic and systematic limitations required for product implementation
- Plan and organize resources to ensure prompt execution of projects. This includes setting strategy and planning, milestone tracking, ensuring all deadlines are met, and providing project status updates to stakeholders
- Identify all areas of risk associated to product implementation
- Develop a strong understanding of Bloomberg’s and Exchanges’ products
- Liaise with Engineering Teams to articulate system enhancements, test new functionalities, improve workflow inefficiencies, and rectify glitches
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Full professional proficiency in Portuguese
- Ability to work independently, prioritize time-sensitive tasks, and make effective decisions
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries
- Demonstrated ability to grasp workflow changes, learn new systems and be technologically savvy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of or interest in financial markets
- Outstanding customer support
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 70,000 - 80,000 USD Annually + Benefits