Exchange Market Data Coordinator
New York, NY
Posted Jul 9, 2019 - Requisition No. 75994
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and News and media services cultivates innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
As an Exchange Market Data Coordinator you will focus on providing outstanding customer service for Exchange real-time data enablement requests, Exchange invoicing and product changes while ensuring compliance. The role includes project leading real-time data implementation and account management. You will have the opportunity to be the vital link that our clients depend on. You will also interact with clients in a range of sectors, including the finance and legal industries.
We'll trust you to:
- Be responsible for onboarding clients onto various Exchange products
- Execute significant contracts and agreements
- Manage customer relationships, including large amounts of incoming customer inquiries
- Work with the finance department to resolve Exchange invoicing issues
- Dedicate support to major firms.
- Partner with Exchanges Business Management, Enterprise and Engineering to ensure requirements normalize Exchange data to comply with systems standards
- Identify and mitigate risks, pro-actively seek solutions to resolve the issue and minimize client disruption, while remaining compliant with the Exchange’s and Bloomberg policies
- Identity opportunities to improve department processes, policies and customer experiences, collect supporting data, and propose solutions
- Analyze current and future data pricing to ensure the accurate pricing is implemented and invoiced
- Analyze reporting obligations, enablement, level, or pricing logic and systematic limitations required for implementation
- Identify financial, compliance, and reputations risk associated to product implementation
- Utilize validated networking skills to liaison with other businesses and influence different internal departments
- Develop a strong understanding of Bloomberg’s and Exchanges’ Products
- Plan and coordinate resources to ensure timely execution of projects including setting strategy and planning, milestone tracking, drive project engagement to ensure all deadlines are met, and provide project status updates
- Liaise with Engineering Teams to articulate system improvements, test new functionality improve workflow inefficiencies and rectify glitches
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence, and decisiveness
- Ability to work independently, be able to prioritize time-sensitive tasks, and be able to make effective decisions
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and make decisions to tackle customer inquiries
- Ability to grasp workflows implementation, learn new systems and be technologically savvy
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Proficiency in an additional language is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.