New York, NY
Posted Jan 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 100041
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO office. The CEO of Bloomberg Media leads a fast-growing, global, multiplatform business built around Bloomberg's world-leading journalism. In this role, you'll play a critical role in the operations of this office. If you thrive in a dynamic and ambitious environment, are highly proactive, organized, and adept juggling shifting priorities, we would love to speak to you.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Managing the CEO's schedule
- Book travel
- Assist with business operations such as expenses, seating, procurement, and position management
- Plan events, such as town halls and leadership offsites
- Work with internal and external partners, including other EAs and the CEO's chief of staff, to assist in achieving business objectives
- Think proactively and strategically to get things done
- Assist with the preparation of briefing materials for CEO meetings with clients and other stakeholders
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Recent and relevant executive administrative assistant work experience supporting a senior-level executive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to be a strong team player
- Interest in media is a must. Experience in media is helpful.
- Flexibility to handle occasional after hours and weekend requests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance work environment
- Experience with or ability to learn basic functions on the Bloomberg Terminal
- Experience navigating large, complex organizations
- Strong attention to detail
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.