New York, NY
Posted Apr 17, 2020 - Requisition No. 82545
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg's Workplace Operations leadership is seeking an Executive Assistant to support 4 global leaders in the New York office. If you thrive in a fast paced, evolving environment, are highly dedicated and organized, adept at multi-tasking, and prioritizing shifting priorities, we would love to speak to you!
In this critical role no given day will be the same. You love interacting with diverse teams and business areas. You're reliable, efficient, resourceful, and thrive under pressure. You are known to be fast - people rely on you to get things done! You use excellent judgment and ensure sensitivity to confidential matters. You're a problem solver, able to think quickly, make sound decisions and always communicate effectively – you know how to keep people fully informed of critical issues.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide hands-on administrative support for 4 global heads in the Workplace Operations & Supply Chain team including: manage and maintain executive schedules, appointments and travel arrangements; coordinate meetings and events; assist in the preparation of event/meeting/presentation materials, etc.
- Prepare materials for quarterly/annual budgets, program evaluations, and confidential, time-sensitive reports
- Review and summarize reports and documents; conduct research as needed
- Work independently and autonomously with the ability to prioritize critical tasks, often with little direct supervision
You’ll need to have:
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office including SharePoint and PowerPoint with the appetite to embrace and learn technology quickly
- An eye for details - typos aren't your thing; proofreading is!
- Excellent time management, budgetary, reporting and documentation skills
- An ability to stay on task and keep calm in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- High level of integrity, flexibility and customer-focus
- Speed and versatility with a natural ability to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines and seamlessly shift priorities
- Excellent problem solving abilities - you are known to be resourceful and proactive!
- Ability to thrive independently as well as within a team
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.