New York, NY
Posted Apr 5, 2022 - Requisition No. 100258
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership. The Enterprise Sales Finance Team is responsible for providing critical advisory and reporting to Sales and Analytics organizations.
We are looking for an Analyst to assist in the complex workforce planning, analysis, and forecasting. This role provides a unique opportunity to advise senior leaders regarding workforce planning across a sales and support organization of over three thousand personnel spanning the globe.
We’ll trust you to:
- Create financial models and reporting covering monthly headcount, workforce planning, resource allocation, sales force coverage, and sales effectiveness
- Establish business partner relationships with key business contacts, working closely with internal clients to define operational gaps and resolve them, and collaborate with business clients and finance colleagues to develop budgets and forecasts and assist with creation of senior level presentations and analyses
- Handle monthly close process for Sales & Analytics headcount, including proper allocation of resources and expenses to accurately state business profitability
- Analyze historical expense and headcount trends relevant to planning for attrition, career progression, and tenure resource review, and run ad hoc special projects focused on sales and operational needs for decision support to management
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes, and propose improvements to streamline the collection, use, and presentation of data
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in an operational, analytical, or finance role supporting a business
- Proficient quantitative, financial and data manipulation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel proficiency to work with large amount of data, while succinctly summarizing conclusions for management
- Strong organizational skills, effective communication skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Flexibility to work in a fairly unstructured and fast-moving environment
- Experience with SAP, Workday, VBA, and/or executive presentations
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.