Fixed Income Trading (FIT) Electronic Trade Desk Analyst, Enterprise Services- Bloomberg Financial Solutions
New York, NY
Posted Mar 7, 2023 - Requisition No. 114526
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the information and tools they need to make critical investment decisions and remain connected across all sides of the financial community. And, to ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow our teams to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Financial Solutions department of 5,000+ employees is at the forefront of ensuring success for our customers and employees alike. Our team comprises several key pillars: sales, service, operations, culture and brand. As a department, we are united by a common goal: We create meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their needs and delivering exceptional end-to-end support from sales and implementation, through their ongoing relationship with Bloomberg.
The Electronic Trade Desk provides 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximize the value of Bloomberg.
We’re a calm voice in a busy, volatile market. Our clients rely on us to support them in making better, faster decisions using the power of Bloomberg Professional Services. On any given day we respond to over 12,000 queries in more than 15 languages. From educating a portfolio manager on Bloomberg’s risk management solutions to helping a trader discover new sources of market liquidity – the variety of problems we solve is immense.
What’s The Role?
Analytics works in conjunction with Enterprise Sales to deliver on strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and on-boarding clients. We want to ensure our clients are making the most of our services and using tools and features that allow them to work smarter.
Bloomberg is constantly innovating and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively reaching out to up-skill clients through technology, on-site training and seminars.
In this capacity of supporting an electronic trading product you will learn one or more of these products at the in-depth level. You'll be asked to establish relationships with internal product, engineering, and escalated support team members along with our clients.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Provide fast and accurate solutions to incoming client queries
- Support our clients who trade electronically via Bloomberg across Fixed Income, Currencies, Equity, ETF, Futures and Options
- Leverage a deep understanding of both buy-side and sell-side trading workflow. The support we give to clients is a key aspect of Bloomberg’s value proposition and you will play a critical role here
- Facilitate internal communication with engineering and product to ensure client issues are appropriately escalated and resolved
- Drive Bloomberg Terminal adoption and client engagement through proactive calling campaigns and demographics
You’ll Need to Have:
- 1+ Years of experience in trade support or trade operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university prior to starting
- Are legally authorized to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Sell- Side financial institution experience and deep familiarity with the trade lifecycle
- Demonstrable success in critical-thinking and analytical skills
- Strong track record of leveraging communication skills with senior stakeholders and end users
We'd Love to See (Nice To Haves):
- Wide-ranging knowledge of Fixed Income products
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Passion for customer service and a tireless desire to solve problems
What’s It Like To Work Here?
We work hard. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Working with people you trust, respect, and can collaborate with is more important than titles or position. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. But it isn’t all about work. Giving back is one of our core values, and there are many ways to get involved in philanthropic initiatives from helping local school kids with their reading to helping clean up local parks and waterways.
What is Bloomberg?
View our Benefits: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/employee-benefits/united-states/?tactic-page=588601
Does This Sound Like You?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 90,000 - 120,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus