Global Cloud Alliances Partner
New York, NY
Posted Oct 20, 2022 - Requisition No. 110621
What is Bloomberg Enterprise Data?
We are Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding! We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and financial technology (FinTech) needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling enables our clients to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Put simply, our award-winning data powers the capital markets.
What's the Role?
Building and maintaining a strong technology partner ecosystem is critical to our success. As a Global Technology Alliances Partner in the 3rd Party Business Strategy team, you will develop a strategic framework and plan for how Bloomberg Enterprise Data evolves with the top names in tech and future unicorns across cloud, storage, data warehouses, analytics engines, and analytics tools, while keeping up with market trends. Day-to-day activities will involve developing go-to-market roadmaps with each partner, aligning strategy with our Product Development teams, and interacting with Sales and Engineering on critical development items to further differentiate Bloomberg Enterprise Data as we evolve our market-leading integration with cloud providers.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead engagements with strategic partners to our Enterprise Data business
- Serve as Industry and Product experts of our partner solutions
- Engage with Product Development, Sales, Customers, and Vendor partners to ensure solutions meet customer needs and are positioned strategically
- Make recommendations to customers and partners
- Develop go-to market strategies and supporting materials to ensure that we are improving revenue from our partner pipelines
- Build positive relationships with our partners through knowledge sharing, insights, and trustworthiness
- Be customer focused, have a balanced business and technology competence, and possess a genuine passion for FinTech in Capital Markets
- Proactively drive awareness of the Bloomberg cloud strategy and proposition
- Experience driving strategy for Global or Regional Cloud Provider companies and/or applications companies that have successfully driven cloud-based growth strategies
- Technical experience to speak to/develop reference architectures as they apply to the cloud players infrastructure
- Experience leading tri-party relationships
- Communication and influencing skills that will drive adoption of our offerings
- Entrepreneurial mentality, a revenue-focus, and comfort working in a non-hierarchical, large global organization
- Willingness to travel 3-5 times per year
- Prior relationships with and/or experience in working in or with one of the Global Cloud Provider companies; well networked within the cloud community
- Experience with the technology that drives capital market firms
- Global/international working experience
- Understanding of capital markets, banking, asset management, risk, and/or the trade lifecycle
You’ll need to have:
We'd love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional. Enterprise Data page: https://data.bloomberg.com/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 150,000 - 240,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus