Global Data and Support Talent Partner
New York, NY
Posted Jun 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 91656
As a Talent Partner, you’ll collaborate with Global Data, Support, and business aligned HR teams to understand the talent and leadership development needs to build and deliver bespoke solutions. You’ll be tasked to link talent development to business performance, ensuring that your solutions are culturally relevant, scalable globally and aligned with our global priorities. You’ll recommend and implement a wide range of learning and development, change management, and other organization development approaches based on client needs. You'll be part of a team that designs, delivers and evaluates the core leadership curriculum from aspiring leaders to senior managers.
In addition to supporting our leaders in the Americas, our New York-based Talent Partners work with our Talent Development teams in EMEA and APAC to develop our leaders and teams around the globe.
Who you are:
You thrive in our area as an exceptional multi-tasker, who has a real passion for talent strategy development and learning solutions. You are able to understand our businesses challenges and opportunities and see how they link to talent development needs. You’re a problem-solver who thinks fast and adapts quickly to change, and is happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work. Most of all, you’re client-service oriented with outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
You’re someone who thinks globally but able to customize the requirement to local needs and a high degree of integrity and want to make a difference.
We'll trust you to:
- Partner with HR colleagues and senior leaders to understand the leadership, talent and learning needs from their business areas and engage resources from the enterprise Talent Development team to create solutions
- Help build out workforce plans to solve for future workforce needs, as a well as succession plans for critical roles and individuals across the business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR to define the overall talent needs for different parts of the business and align development with a broader people strategy
- Work collaboratively with Talent Development colleagues locally and globally to drive the talent plan for businesses you support
- Support the technical training team embedded with the business to identify people development and soft skill development needs, and incorporate them into business training]
- Facilitate the identification, development and management of high potential leadership talent for businesses you support
- Design selected leadership development courses / solutions to be utilized regionally and globally
- Partner with business managers and HR Business Partners to create and implement strategic talent plans
- Be pragmatic and passionate about leadership and talent management
- In partnership with the D&I team, ensure a diverse and inclusive approach to talent and leadership development
- Adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Communicate persuasively and credibly (both verbally and in writing)
- Deliver classroom, blended and remote training offerings for leadership audiences
You’ll need to have:
- A proven track record of design and delivery of training in a commercial environment, with a strong emphasis on leadership development
- Excellent training delivery and facilitation skills, with experience delivering to international groups and using a variety of delivery methods and platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of learning and development in design choices and the use of different media
- Consulting experience (as an internal or external consultant)
- Coaching Experience
- Experience with implementing change and talent management initiatives
- Experience identifying and developing high potential talent
- Solid organizational skills and take personal accountability for the success of initiatives
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- An ability to act professionally regarding sensitive subjects, and an ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.