Global Head of Client Services and Technical Operations - Enterprise Data
New York, NY
Posted Aug 1, 2019 - Requisition No. 76435
Today our clients are under mounting pressure to do more with less, as demands to reduce operational risk and increase operational efficiency have never been greater. While firms acknowledge the need for enterprise-wide data consistency, ensuring its timeliness, quality, delivery, reliability and distribution remains a pervasive challenge.
The entire enterprise benefits from the consistency of Bloomberg's high-quality data when front, middle office and operations all work with the same information. Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Data allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
What’s the Role?
The Global Head of Client Services and Technology Operations will report to the Global Head of Enterprise Data will be responsible for managing: a) Manage Service Delivery b) Business Operations, and c) Human Capital Management
In this role, we will trust you to focus on these main areas:
- Ensure Bloomberg continues to deliver the highest level of Customer Service for Enterprise Solutions
- Lead the digital transformation of our service delivery organization
- Lead the digitization of our clients’ service experience
- Be responsible for the strategic plan for service delivery
- Business Operations
- Oversight over operational execution, with direct responsibility for cross-group functions
- Identify common functional initiatives across businesses’ and replace with centralized products and services
- Oversight and monitoring of strategic initiatives, team metrics, resource allocation, and product performance
- Lead the Enterprise business plan and budget while working with Enterprise business heads and CFO to track achievements, metrics, and progress
- Collaborate with CFO, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Executive teams to ensure business objectives are met
- Oversight for reporting, trend analysis and strategy as it relates to diversity, employee performance, and leadership and work with Global Head of Enterprise Data to set strategy based on findings
- Oversight and coordination for the execution of Global evaluation process and ensure fair representation of employee performance across all regions
- Work closely with the CFO team and HR to track headcount and hiring goals
You'll need to have:
- 10 or more years of experience working in a Financial Institution or Financial Technology firm
- Experience running Operations for a large Financial Institution or Financial Technology firm
- Experience running or helping to run a business efficiently and collaboratively
- Project management skills with an excellent record of accomplishment
- Strong background in technology
- Ability to stretch between depth and breadth, while being able to multi-task
- Ability to work both individually and to run/lead team projects and team members, often across business units
- Ability to understand complex businesses intuitively
- Experience presenting complex information and data in a clear and easily understood message
- Ability to collaborate with and influence peers
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.