Global Head of Consumer Brand Marketing
New York, NY
Posted Jun 22, 2022 - Requisition No. 104691
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning TV, digital, print, radio and live events across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green, Bloomberg New Economy, our rapidly growing consumer subscription business, and much more.
We’re seeking a Global Head of Consumer Brand Marketing to join our Consumer Marketing team, reporting to our Global Head of Consumer Marketing and Growth. As our BL, you will play a key role in defining and developing brand positioning and campaign strategy for Bloomberg Media, with the overall goal of driving growth and deepening engagement across both core and target consumer audiences.
You will be a visionary leader who is equally adept at architecting brand strategy and actively managing day-to-day operations across a highly-matrixed organization. You will develop strong working partnerships across Bloomberg Media, collaborating with Editorial, Product, Commercial Marketing, Communications, Insights and more to champion consistent brand messaging and positioning. You will lead Bloomberg Media’s tentpole campaign strategy and planning, and will work particularly closely with the performance and lifecycle marketing teams to ensure all campaign elements are on brand and work together to drive campaign goals. To that end, you will have a proven track record of developing and leading omni-channel, multi-million dollar consumer marketing campaigns, delivering measurable results and driving brand growth.
At Bloomberg, Our customers and data are at the heart of our work: As our Global Head of Consumer Brand Marketing, you will champion a consumer-first approach to marketing, utilizing quantitative and qualitative data and insights to identify and develop campaigns. You will help lead overall campaign optimization, partnering with internal teams and our agency partners to consistently measure campaign KPIs and impact, build campaign learning agendas and reporting, and share those results across stakeholders to inspire continuous improvement.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build and mentor a best-in-class brand marketing and creative services team.
- Be a creative marketer who is data-centric, and passionately advocates for the consumer.
- Develop a calendar of tentpole consumer marketing campaigns based on both customer insights and strategic business goals.
- Ensure consistent implementation of brand guidelines across all consumer marketing touchpoints.
- Identify and effectively manage creative agencies and vendors.
- Drive consistent and cohesive brand campaign measurement.
- Efficiently scale tentpole campaigns to global markets, partner with regional marketing teams to tailor campaigns to local audiences, and ensure they are set up for success in implementation.
- 10+ years of brand marketing experience.
- Deep understanding of subscription-driven business models and marketing, preferably in the media & entertainment industry.
- A track record of delivering breakthrough marketing campaigns with measurable results.
- 8+ years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Experience building trust and driving alignment with cross-functional teams.
- Experience presenting marketing campaigns and reporting results to senior leadership.
- Exceptional operational and project management skills.
You’ll need to have:
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.