Head of Marketing, Bloomberg New Economy
New York, NY
Posted Feb 12, 2021 - Requisition No. 88832
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy.
Bloomberg New Economy is looking for a Global Head of Marketing to play a key role in its next chapter of growth. Building on the success of three annual Forums, we are growing our media footprint, the portfolio of offerings, the number of convenings, our IP and thought leadership, and the community of partners. Our mission to forge common ground between East and West for a more sustainable, equitable world is more urgent than ever!
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain and reinvent our digital presence to reflect our ever-expanding portfolio and group of partners, advisors, council members, delegates
- Drive multi-platform, multi-channel, year-round engagement -- with intense periods around the forum(s)
- Build distinctive promotional assets and execute media on ongoing basis to promote events, conversations, shows, councils and partners
- Lead marketing strategy, development and execution across the entire event & product portfolio globally, ensuring messaging and tactics are focused on driving participation
- Supervise the creative process from developing and presenting briefs, setting scope of work and priorities, providing feedback on creative, securing approvals and overseeing final production
- Develop clear and informative reporting; strategically communicate results and recommendations to leadership
- Collaborate closely with internal partners including product, technologies, analytics, editorial, social, design, marketing, etc. to gain support to implement new initiatives
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree
- 7-10 + years experience marketing B2B conferences, events or in a digital marketing role.
- Experience building, managing, optimizing, reporting and analyzing marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a proven ability to interpret and use data to drive decision-making.
- An understanding of how media is consumed in today’s world and how we can create added value to drive engagement with our products
- Excellent end-to-end program management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadline
- Demonstrates poise, patience, and flexibility as well as the ability to communicate and present ideas in a professional and articulate manner
- Actively addresses issues/conflicts by offering solutions and raising as needed
- Possesses strong leadership, directorial and influential qualities
- Ability to work successfully and efficiently with minimal supervision
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.