Global Head of Talent Acquisition- Data
New York, NY
Posted Apr 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 102990
Global Head of Talent Acquisition - Bloomberg Data
You'll own the global recruitment strategy for the Data team at BLP. You’ll foster relationships with the global leaders of the Product business, develop a strong eye for business and learn the Bloomberg culture. You will also establish credible relationships with hiring leaders, and ensure a smooth recruiting process, as well as provide a positive candidate experience. You will act as a key player in driving a recruitment strategy tightly aligned with Bloomberg’s Product strategy. You’ll lead a global team of Recruiters, Sourcers, and Talent Acquisition Coordinators whom you will inspire with confidence in your vision and plan.
We’ll trust you to:
- Own the full life cycle recruitment process for experienced level hires across our Product functions
- Manage our expanding recruitment team in NY, London & Hong Kong to match the growing needs of the business
- Create structure to our hiring processes including data collection, systems and candidate experience
- Drive the recruitment strategy around diversity and inclusion, including building an internal and external network to support the hiring goals
- Travel internationally, as needed
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, including the successful recruitment of experienced and senior-level financial professionals
- Prior track record of successfully building, inspiring and managing a recruiting team
- Demonstrated people leadership experience building, developing and leading cross-cultural teams
- The ability to foster collaboration, maintain open communication and build strong business partnerships
- Ability to remain calm under urgency, to multitask, to be client focused, and to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel occasionally to international locations
If this sounds like you:
Apply - if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime watch this proud reminder of our purpose: https://vimeo.com/263526877
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.