Bloomberg is seeking a curious, smart, passionate and strong strategic thinker to fuel our growing brand.
The company marketing team at Bloomberg is a creative and collaborative team designed to conceive of and execute on ideas that engage our 19,000 employees and build our brand with a strong focus on results. This role uniquely sits at the intersection of brand, diversity & inclusion, recruitment and corporate citizenship marketing touching each of those areas to strengthen our reputation and increase retention and engagement.
We believe that employee engagement is a key to building a world-class reputation. As such, we will trust you to:
- Create and execute marketing campaigns from creative brief to implementation across multiple channels for campaigns supporting D&I, Sustainability, Wellness and Philanthropy
- Develop marketing programs and activations to drive employee engagement in each of our 192 locations around the world
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all marketing activity is aligned with and supports the larger brand story
- Partner across central marketing functional teams (creative, digital, social, events, market research) to ensure fully-integrated campaign and program development
- Work with the internal and external communications team to strengthen our mission-related communications plan
- Develop quantitative and qualitative metrics to track and measure campaign progress against established goals and adjust as needed
- Manage project timelines, perform competitive research, wrangle data, develop presentations and proposals, partner with events marketing and more.
We’d love to see:
- High energy, a sense of urgency, decisiveness and the ability to work effectively in an extremely fast-paced, constantly iterative environment
- Excellent program management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadline
- Impeccable integrity
- A “hit the ground running” attitude
- Ability to collaborate with all levels an departments
- Strong team player and commitment to superior service
- Flexibility and openness in your operating style to adapt to constant change
You need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4-6 years’ relevant marketing experience
- Solid project management experience
- In depth knowledge of the following platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram for business marketing purposes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Terminal. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively.
If this sounds like you:
Please apply! If we think you are a good match, we’ll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.