Global Mobility Coordinator
New York, NY
Posted Aug 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 93211
Global Mobility Coordinator
Your friends all know you are very organized and get the job done. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. You’re accountable and relied on for dealing with high volume of queries. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
Our Global Mobility team in the Human Resources department provides a wide range of assistance to the business and to relocating employees including all aspects of immigration, relocation and tax support. We have 19,000 employees based in 74 countries and we relocate more than 800 employees and new hires domestically & internationally each year. Our team ensures a high level of customer service to the relocating employee while always looking for ways to minimize compliance risks for Bloomberg, reduce costs where reasonable, improve processes and manage vendors for maximum efficiency.
In this role, you will support the team with many aspects of international and US domestic relocation, including vendor initiations, preparing monthly status reports; communicating with HR and internal stakeholders regarding the relocation process.
We’ll trust you to:
- Track all relocation requests; prepare monthly reports tracking in-process and initiated transfers
- Review transfer proposals for accuracy and completeness
- Review relocation agreements to ensure benefits provided are consistent with the mobility category and original cost estimate
- Oversee the end-to-end relocation process from initiation through to payroll transfer via our in-house software and monitoring SDSK ticket entries
- Coordinate with the relocation provider expense team, HR and payroll to ensure all relocation expenses are reported to payroll
- Initiate relocation and tax vendors once a signed relocation agreement is in place
- Address questions raised by relocation provider and HR Business Partners & Recruiters and alert HR to any relocation issues when they arise
- Prepare all other ad hoc reports including monthly relocation pipeline used by HR and Payroll as well as by the Facilities team
- Work with fellow team members, HR Technology and Engineering to improve our in-house relocation tool including seeking feedback on potential enhancements
- Work with colleagues or HR & Payroll on a number of important projects, including year-end compensation delivery for our relocating employees, determining tax preparation authorization, etc.
You need to have:
- BA / BS Degree
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to think critically and to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and all levels of employees
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, detail oriented and aptitude to follow through
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in order to meet to meet tight deadlines
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.