Growth Editor, TicToc Brand Studios
New York, NY
Posted Feb 15, 2019 - Requisition No. 73668
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched TicToc, a global news network for the social, mobile, streaming world. We're seeking a growth editor to help drive TicToc’s growth through the development and management of innovative social marketing programs. You will be an exceptional client partner, consistently drive creative, first-of-their-kind social campaigns, and has done so by strategically addressing client needs and managing diverse stakeholders.
We’ll trust you to:
- Help build and shape the TicToc Brand Studio. Partner with the custom editorial leads to incorporate social into the core of creative concepting. Work with sales to bring the best social campaign tactics to existing and potential clients. Share and hone social best practices across TicToc’s editorial and brand efforts. Help shape the future of the TicToc Brand Studio team.
- Develop standout client solutions. Recommend, develop, and pitch multi-platform social content strategies that achieve client goals and business objectives. Make best use of TicToc’s ecosystem in service of client goals. Articulate how a campaign will achieve a client’s ROI across platforms and be successfully executed, reported on, and evaluated.
- Craft and manage large-scale client efforts across the social web. Plan and implement campaigns across social platforms. Monitor trends using social media listening tools to ensure campaign success. Proactively identify opportunities to expand, test and improve campaigns over time. Aggregate and interpret data during all stages of the campaign, crafting comprehensive reporting and insights.
- Manage social distribution partners in partnership with social and analytics leads. Define new and innovative distribution tactics that drives audience growth and engagement. Collaborate with analytics leads to develop innovative approaches to measuring and tracking ROI.
- Help build out TicToc’s best-in-class social media team and function. Recommend the best social media publishing and analytics tools. Work with the TicToc business to improve content publishing and measurement. Identify agile marketing opportunities.
You’ll need to have:
- Exceptional writing skills for the social web. Demonstrated copy-writing experience, enabling you to express complex ideas in a clear, concise and engaging style
- Advanced campaign management and analysis skills across leading social platforms. Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities (Experience preparing, analyzing and presenting insights to key partners; collaborative strategic planning and performance management)
- Analytical expertise to recommend audience growth strategies and tactics, to measure campaign effectiveness
- Understanding of the paid media, branded content, and audience acquisition landscape. Deep curiosity and hunger to continuously adapt and learn, staying one step ahead of social, media and technology trends.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability